First Net Worth of 2017! Wow! First net worth post this year. I am going to try to stick with my 2017 goals so I have just copied and pasted goals of 2017 to make sure I am on track.
Goals of 2017!
- Pay off rest of by consumer debt by July. (10k left)
- Save 4 – 6 Months of expenses ~$10,000 (Currently have $500)
- Net Worth $200k. (30k left to go)
- Increase my income by $100 per month.
- Update my Closet – Spend at least $75/mo on clothing. (On track)
Assets Highlights / Lowlights
ROTH IRA (+$1602.00) – Added ~$1.5k I am trying to max my Roth IRA ($5500) before April 18th (Tax due date) so I can get this account tax sheltered.
401k (+$625.56) – Again my contribution is automated at 5% which is my company’s max. I’ve heard people don’t even get this much..
Brokerage (+$281.00) – Again the stock hasn’t moved much since I last checked it and I am still bullish on the stock (TRIP).
Car (-$63.00) – Finally where my value of my car is not depreciating as fast. Maybe from now on this will be the norm until it hits cliff at 5 years.
Liabilities Highlights / Lowlights
Student Loan 2 (-$758.00) – Priority #1. Still on track to knock this one by March.
Car Loan (-$921.00) – Car loan. This priority #2. On track to knock this ridiculous car loan before end of summer.